“I bet there are no Mondays in Paradise”. Inspired by the magic and elegance of the small town of Juno Beach in southeast Florida, Juno is the perfect hammock for the lovers of soft and silvery colors that transport souls to different dimensions across the universe.
- Color: Metallic Grey.Bone.
- 100% Handmade.
- Material: Nylon.
- Double-woven thread.
- Not weather resistant.
- Holds up to 405 lbs.
- Fits two people.
- Includes one pair of adjustable ropes, approximately 80”.
- 4.7 Lbs.
- Bed Size: 84" L x 54" W
- Total Length: 162" L
JUNO is machine washable. First, hook the loops together to prevent the hammock from getting tangled. Roll up the hammock into a laundry wash bag or a pillowcase and then close the top with a rope or a clothespin. Wash the hammock on delicate cycle in cold water with a mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
Hang to dry, preferably outside in the sunlight. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
Preserving your Hammock
When not in use, keep your hammock out of direct sunlight; this will prevent the fabric from loosing its vibrant colors and from getting damaged and faded.
- Hammocks are Made to Order. Each piece takes approximately three weeks to be handmade. USA & Mexico deliveries take betweek 3-4 weeks.
- Hooks are not included.
- Free Shippings to USA & Mexico
- USD $12 Flat Rate Shippings to Canada